Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Delay...

OK, guys.  I am very sorry for this month.  It kind-of slipped right past me.  For those of you who do not know, I found out the week after our February event that I am pregnant with our 3rd child.  My first sign was the fatigue :-(

I don't want anyone to think that I have dropped the ball.  I have just been so tired that I have found it hard to function.  So, I am sorry to say that we will not be having a sewing event this month. 

I encourage each of you to keep sewing at home and spreading the word.  I will be getting my ducks in a row for an April event (early).  I will let everyone know when we have a set date.

Also, if anyone has any dresses that they have been making at home, Rachel is home from India now.  So, I will be mailing these dresses mid week this week (like March 18).  So, get me your at home projects.  You can bring them to me at church, at Kohl's, or at my home.  Just let me know!

Much love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tricia, I hope you get your energy back:) Are you going to come to Helen's event?
    God bless!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to go :-( My hubby is working

    ReplyDelete