Monday, February 22, 2010

Our First Dress a Girl Around The World Event!

Well...We did it!  We had our first Dress A Girl event in Lake Charles!  It was a success. 


We had about 25 people attending the event...



Some of our friends came with dresses already made, so our overall count was 53! 



I want to thank everyone who came out to support our venture and share our vision of dressing little girls all around the globe.  I would like to give a special thanks to my dear friend, Natalie (above), who drove in all the way from Slidell (3+ hours away) to be a part of our event.



Also, a very special thanks to all of my supportive co-workers...you were a HUGE help and a blessing to this organization.



There was something for every one to do...Thank you, Janann, Lexi (above), and Kelly (below) for giving of yourselves.  I pray that your young lives will continue to be led by God and serving others...
Here are a few of the dresses, modeled by Janann, Joanna, and Lexi.

I am looking forward to the next event. 

***Just a note...we will not be sending the dresses until March 10, so if anyone wants to continue working at home, let me know so I can get the finished dresses from you March week 2.***

1 comment: